Hey my loves,
Since I can remember I am struggling with skin issues. But this year my skin has become much more radiant, healthier and I also have a lot less acne or active breakouts. Even my acne scars are starting to heal a little bit. If you want to know how I cleared my skin, keep on reading, because I am about to tell you.
Firstly, I introduced a healthier diet into my life. I made sure to eat less processed food and also cook more with veggies and don’t eat as much of red meat and sugar. This helped with my skin enormously in the way that it cleared my skin off most of the active breakouts, since they usually appeared because of an unhealthy diet.
Then I make sure to take my makeup off EVERY SINGLE NIGHT, even if I don’t want to and am lazy, I do it. If you leave your makeup on overnight your pores will get clogged and with that breakouts are much more likely to happen especially if you have an acne prone skin, like me.
My skincare routine at night consist of the following steps:
- Taking my makeup off with L’Oréal Paris – Fine Flowers Cleansing Cream.
- Then take a makeup wipe to wipe the product off and get rid of any excess makeup. I prefer a makeup wipe, because I would have to use a new cloth every single evening, because I found out that even with cleaning the cloth with hot water and soap it still had some product left and that leads to me having breakouts.
- I then go ahead and clean my skin with the L’Oréal Paris – Fine Flowers Gel Cream Wash.
- Then I just clean my skin with hot and cold water, always in an upward motion.
- To moisturize I use two products:The Ordinary –100% Organic Cold-Pressed Moroccan Argan Oil: about 5 drops.
Another thing I introduced into my everyday life was days without makeup. I used to wear makeup even when I was just running errands, I now don’t do that anymore. Simply to give my skin a little break and to breathe. I also make sure to get at least seven hours of sleep at night, so that my body and skin has enough time to rejoice itself. Last but not least, I doubled my water intake and take b12-vitamins.
What are some of your tips and tricks of clearing your skin? What has worked for you? I would love to know. I hope that this entry gave you a little insight into my routine and maybe some of my tricks will help you too.
I wish you all a wonderful day!